ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF DALTON SUMMER CAMP
The Associate Director of Dalton Summer Camp will assist the Director with the administration, management, and supervision of the camp program for children from age 3 to those entering 5th grade.
Dalton Summer Camp offers a balanced schedule of physical, creative, and fun-filled activities in a relaxed and nurturing environment. The program varies according to the ages, needs, and interests of the children. When we plan Dalton Summer Camp, we keep in mind that early childhood is filled with wonders. The responsibility to maintain each child's sense of joy is one that we take to heart. Our goal is to stimulate and broaden every child's interest in the world around them. It is in this spirit that Dalton Summer Camp was created.
- Manage enrollment of campers through online database
- Manage employee applications
- Update the public website
- Speak to parents via phone/email with questions
- Create and manage camp schedule
- Create balanced camp groups based off of requests
- Provide transportation to and from trips
- Liaise with Health Department regarding camp safety
- Create and manage attendance system
- Monitor the administrative team
- Work closely with teachers on parent communication including weekly email regarding activities
- Assist Director as needed
- Previous experience with children 3 years old to entering 5th grade
- Availability to work for the duration of camp as well as during the year
- Administrative experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft (Word, Excel)
- Excellent grammar and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with children and adults in a professional manner
The Dalton School actively seeks to forward equity and diversity in its programs and hiring. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
. Please include “Associate Director – Dalton Summer Camp” in the subject line of your email.